[container_id] => 9
[title] => LevaSol 310 Degreaser
[tagline] => MEDIUM DUTY MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING SOLUTION
[logoCol] => LevaSol_Logo_PMS7472_SFW_1706x400.png
[logoKo] => LevaSol_KO_SFW_1265x506.png
[header] => levasol.jpg
[dataSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/LevaSol_TDS.pdf
[NSFSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/Certifications/Levasol310_NSF.pdf
[productCat] => Degreasers, Cleaners and Solvents
[hex] => #6FBFBB
LEVASOL 310 IS A UNIQUE CHEMISTRY DESIGNED TO AGGRESSIVELY PENETRATE AND EMULSIFY MEDIUM TO LIGHT OILS, PROTEIN DEPOSITS, ANIMAL FATS AND MORE. LEVASOL 310’S SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IS ENHANCED BY ITS VERSATILITY IN APPLICATION AND LEVEL OF SAFETY TO BOTH THE USER’S HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
- Rig wash, invert muds, pumps and equipment
- Mining equipment (surface & underground)
- Marine and forestry equipment
- Machine shops, drill presses, shop floors & walls
- Motors, machinery, and manufacturing tools
- Ultrasonic tanks, generators
- Food safe for use in camp kitchens
- Food & meat processing equipment
- Animal fats, blood, protein deposits
- Printing press maintenance (water-based inks)
- Wireline trucks & equipment
- Frac trucks & equipment
- Oilfield tools
LevaSol 310 is the longest standing, most heavily proven product in the BioSol line and it has grown to become a true workhorse in a variety of industrial cleaning applications. Its aggressive and thorough penetration attacks a wide range of deposits from light & medium oils to proteins and other organic matters.
As LevaSol 310 remains in contact with these deposits, its powerful formulation goes to work releasing the contaminates, allowing for a totally free rinse leaving no residue behind. LevaSol 310 is fully biodegradable, protecting the environment while providing the user unprecedented levels of safety and performance.
LevaSol 320 can be used straight or diluted with water. Mix well and apply with hand sprayer, mechanical system or pressure washer.
Apply and let soak for 2 to 3 minutes. Additional soak time or some light scrubbing may be required for stubborn areas. Rinse with highest pressure and temperature available.
Apply and let penetrate a few seconds. Rinse well or wipe clean with damp cloth. Dip tanks: Ensure tub and basket are clear of sludge, acids and oxidizing materials. For light oils, allow 5 to 10 minutes; heavy oils, allow 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse well. Skim off floating oil deposits to extend product life. Top-up or replace as needed.
[statA] => 6
[statB] => 2
[statC] => 1
[statD] => 8
- No carcinogens
- Low oral / dermal toxicity
- Safe on skin
- No specialized PPE required
- Non-regulated TDG
- Non-flammable, non-caustic, non-corrosive
- No ammonia, chlorides or petroleum solvents
- Readily biodegradable
- non-ozone depleting
- Non hazardous for municipal sewage systems, wildlife and vegetation
[isActive] => Yes
[statE] => 7
[diluteSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DilutionGuides/310%20Dilution%20Guide.pdf
[dataSheetF] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/FR/BioSol_LevaSol_Fact_Sheet_Press_FR.pdf