[container_id] => 13
[title] => HyperSol 610 Degreaser
[tagline] => HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SOLUTION
[logoCol] => HyperSol_Logo_PMS186_SWF_1706x400.png
[logoKo] => HyperSol_KO_SFW_1265x506.png
[header] => hypersol.jpg
[dataSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/HyperSol_TDS.pdf
[NSFSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/Certifications/Hypersol610_NSF.pdf
[productCat] => Degreasers, Cleaners and Solvents
[hex] => #EC4F61
HYPERSOL 610 IS EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE IN EMULSIFYING PURE HYDRO CARBONS AND HEAVY OILS. WITH ZERO WATER IN ITS FORMULATION, HYPERSOL 610 ALSO PERFORMS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL ON ALL TYPES OF GREASES INCLUDING HYDROPHOBIC GREASE, WAXES AND MUDS WHILE REMAINING SAFE TO THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
- Drill rig degreaser (invert muds)
- Marine vessels, storage tanks, cargo holds, turbines & hoses
- Oilfield service rigs, downhole tools
- Oilfield equipment, bulk carrier tank cleaning
- Machine shops, steel fabricators
- Road construction, heavy machinery, tar removal
- Pulp & paper mills, forestry equipment (including blades)
- Mining equipment (underground & surface)
- Automotive detailing & repair
- Oil tanks, cylinder heads, generators
- Oil tools
- Crude oil, asphaltenes, bitumen, tar
- Grease, hydrophobic paraffins
HyperSol 610 is a heavy duty degreasing formula containing no water, making it 100% active. With its high soil loading capacity it penetrates and strips away layer after thick layer of heavy oil. The absence of water allows HyperSol 610 to also perform exceptionally well on waxes mixed with hydrocarbons as well as other water repellent greases and muds. HyperSol 610 rinses totally free with no residue left behind.
HyperSol’s aggressive performance, combined with its high level of safety to the user and the environment, makes it a natural choice for your toughest cleaning and degreasing challenges.
HyperSol 610 can be used straight or diluted with water. When using product in diluted form, agitate to remix before each application. Apply with hand sprayer or pressure washer.
Remove heavily weathered deposits with high pressure before applying product. Apply liberally and allow to soak 3 to 5 minutes. Additional time or some light scrubbing may be required for stubborn areas. Rinse well with highest pressure and temperature available.
Ensure tub and basket are clear of acids and oxidizing materials. For light oils, allow 5 to 10 minutes; heavy oils, allow 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse well. Skim off floating oil deposits to extend product life. Top-up or replace as needed.
[statA] => 1
[statB] => 7
[statC] => 8
[statD] => 1
- Low oral toxicity
- No aspiration hazard
- Safe on skin (non-corrosive)
- Low odour
- No prohibited petroleum-based solvents
- Readily biodegradable
- Limited effect on aquatic life
- No ozone depleting substances
- Safe alternative to hazardous chemicals
[isActive] => Yes
[statE] => 4
[diluteSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DilutionGuides/610%20Dilution%20Guide.pdf
[dataSheetF] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/FR/BioSol_HyperSol_Fact_Sheet_Press_FR.pdf