[container_id] => 10
[title] => SurfiSol 315 Cleaner
[tagline] => WATER-BASED CLEANING CONCENTRATE
[logoCol] => SurfiSol_Logo_PMS355_SWF_1706x400.png
[logoKo] => SurfiSol_KO_SFW_1265x506.png
[header] => surfisol.jpg
[dataSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/SurfiSol_TDS.pdf
[NSFSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/Certifications/Surfisol315_NSF.pdf
[productCat] => Degreasers, Cleaners and Solvents
[hex] => #009454
SURFISOL 315 IS EXTREMELY VERSATILE IN ITS APPLICATION, UTILIZING POWERFUL AND NATURAL SURFACTANTS TO AGGRESSIVELY BREAK THE BONDS OF A WIDE RANGE OF CONTAMINANTS. SURFISOL 315 IS TRULY REVOLUTIONARY IN ITS PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISING USER SAFETY OR THE ENVIRONMENT.
- Fixed-wing & helicopter aircraft (interior / exterior cleaning)
- Boeing & MacDonald / Douglas approved
- Public transit – commuter rail, bus fleets, & maintenance shops
- Forestry equipment – pulp & paper mills, saw mills
- Wash bays – high pressure washers / foamers & steam cleaning
- Mining equipment (underground & surface)
- Marine maintenance
- Oilfield pumps, motors
- Agricultural industry – farm equipment
- Camp facilities – kitchens, floors, equipment
- Machine shops, drill presses, shop floors & walls
- Ultrasonic tanks, generators, concrete floors
- Animal fats, blood, protein
- Printing press maintenance (water-based inks)
- Acrylic graphite, carbon, brake dust
- RVs, motorcycles, ATVs
- Steam cleaning
- Light oil, lubricants, grease
- Manufacturing plants – floors, maintenance / cleanup, robotics, hydraulics
- Truck & automotive detailing
- Smoke damage
In an effort to meet environmental & safety standards, common off the shelf solvents, surfactants and degreasers tend to sacrifice performance. SurfiSol 315 not only meets but often exceeds those standards while also achieving your performance requirements.
SurfiSol 315’s most remarkable feature is its ability to break the bonds of contaminants from a surface – quickly. By maintaining this separation, it provides faster wetting, aggressive penetration and overall better cleaning while rinsing totally free.
This product is extremely effective in cleaning carbon deposits as well as a wide range of organic contaminants. Along with its high user and environmental safety rating, SurfiSol 315 is also approved for the airline and food industries.
SurfiSol 315 can be used as is, or can be effectively diluted with little change in performance. See chart for suggested dilution rates. Apply with hand/weed sprayer, pressure wash, steamer or mop/brush.
Spray on, let penetrate for a few seconds, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
In cases involving heavy or weathered deposits, remove them with pressure sprayer or brush before applying product. Spray and let soak for 2 to 3 minutes. Additional soak time or some light scrubbing may be required for especially stubborn areas. Rinse well with highest pressure and temperature available.
Ensure tub is free of acids and oxidizing materials. For light to medium oils, allow 5 to 10 minutes; Rinse well. Skim floating oil to extend product life. Top-up or replace as needed.
[youtube] => www.youtube.com/embed/qNzGrCa25GI
[statA] => 8
[statB] => 0
[statC] => 0
[statD] => 7
- No aspiration hazard
- Safe on skin (non-corrosive)
- No special protective gear required
- Readily biodegradable
- No bioaccumulation potential
- Low aquatic toxicity
- Low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Safe alternative to hazardous solvents
- No ozone-depleting substances
[isActive] => Yes
[statE] => 8
[diluteSheet] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DilutionGuides/315%20Dilution%20Guide.pdf
[dataSheetF] => http://pdf.biosolclean.com/DegreasersTDS/FR/BioSol_SurfiSol_Fact_Sheet_Press_FR.pdf